Saturday, October 18, 2008

California!! here we came.

Yes, we are behind a post, but Dan PROMISED to put up the Arizona pictures and for some reason hasn't held up his end of the bargain. What the hell, seriously?

I'm currently in Colorado, so let's do some backtracking. California is where it's at. We drove in through Needles, which is in the desert. As we crossed the state border our car got searched and our oranges were confiscated!! It was like we were crossing into another country or something. Totally ridiculous. The desert was beautiful to drive through, though. I enjoyed the long stretches of land and of course the hot sun!



Our first night we stayed in a Wigwam...no joke.




The next day we got to the end of Route 66, at Santa Monica Pier. California Dreamin at last. I laid out, caught some rays, found a surfer, ya know...the usual...


Dan, Lyndsay, and I were on the prowl for Britney...all we found was her star, lame.



We also went to Disney on a Whim. I wasn't allowed in though, because I was too short to ride the rides. I felt discriminated against, but my friends didn't care and rubbed it in all night. 






After LA, we went to San Diego and threw a few back in the Gaslamp and then were on our way to Las Vegas. I'll catch up more in a bit.

peace- Big Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys should've taken the trolly from San Diego down to Tijuana...only a 45 minute ride and an interesting experience.