Saturday, October 18, 2008

What happens in Vegas...


Yes, viva Las Vegas. It was more fun than I expected! We stayed at the Stratosphere and went to the very top of the tower with an amazing view of the whole city. We also drove around and I got to see the sights.
I got a little carried away playing Craps, I should've quit while I was ahead...but the free drinks, and the excitement....well, let's just say I don't know when to stop. :) 



After Vegas we drove through the mountains of Utah and the moon was so full it lit up the whole road! 

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgN-KY4BOFiFcCfNSmCh5tNdEIEsKWWjhGNJ8_NG4xRUaKw-v-YVW-j17dmqQ_nflBBcAf4HaMPwWIw75q4U-MNFTy11QjpcOKdRvZamP61zHZF8mA4AWP5WECqJAUi42MESIGBDoJ7lvU/s1600-h/100_1836.JPG">

That's all for now, time for a Big Martha nap. 

2 comments:

katya said...

Hey, you ugly bloody Barbie head and Zac! How are the two of you doing? I miss ru. Oh, this is Autumn. Kbi.

Lyndsay said...

i'm no Barbie head... I'm a full manaquin.. duh!